Sunday, November 25, 2018

EASY Way of Using an Intricate Dies!

Hello friends!
Spellbinders - Special Moments Collection - Shapeabilities Dies - Laced Flowers
Spellbinders -  Laced Flowers (Scrapbook.com)


👉👉Spellbinders shop here ( $26.46 now $13.24)

I am sharing a super fun and easy project today.
This lace flowers look like a bit like snowflake to me, so I decided to turn it into a Christmas card!
There I go again..."Do you see what I see..."? 😁

So, I took out the Gilded Ombre Washi Tape and applied it over the white card stock and made a few die cut. I love how these Lace Flowers/aka snowflake turned out.
DSC_0012
As you can probably tell that I did not piece through all the tiny holes. I actually applied small piece of Washi Tape and made sure the holes are intact.

I also used the die with the Tan Embossing Mat and did the dry-embossing.
DSC_0018

To go with the colors of Lace Flowers, I inked up the white card stock with Distress Oxide.

 The sentiment from "Peace Love Joy" was gold-embossed.
Noel

I hope that you like this rendition of Lace Flowers.

noel-001

Spellbinders has an ongoing Sale.

s
s

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LAST day for Altenew's Build-A-Flowers (15% off)
Shop here
s

 Scrapbook.com's offer ends today.
Use code "HOLIDAY2018"
s

Blitsy offers FREE Stabilo Pens with order over $100
s

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

conil said...

There you go again with the dry embossing...sure to capture my interest. Love using this washi with dies...so impressive and beautiful, like the design of this gorgeous card.

Denise Bryant said...

Love your Lace Flowers snowflakes!

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, what fabulous colour work, Jo x

Harriet said...

Your creative sure 'thought' of a great way to create snowflakes. A truly innovative, colorful, lovely card!

Cindy C. said...

Wait a minute that's how you created this stunning ombre snowflakes?! Awesome!!

Sue D said...

Very pretty flowers that turned into snowflakes.