Hello friends!
I am excited and honored to be featured in Penny Black Blog starting today till Thursday.
Today's post is a festive Christmas card and of course.....
today happens to be the very important day--Cyber Monday!
I have listed the all the special deals at the end of this post.
Previously, I had shared some my designs with this Poinsettia Die in my blog post here.

For each day of my guest design, I have some design tips at the end of each post.
Here is my card for the Penny Black Guest Design Feature.
For this poinsettia, I wanted to show off the various colors of red and green.
Since the poinsettia is quite large, it was super easy to color each petal/leaf.
I decided to stamp the background with this awesome stamp set called "Joy of Peace".
Today's post is a festive Christmas card and of course.....
today happens to be the very important day--Cyber Monday!
I have listed the all the special deals at the end of this post.
Previously, I had shared some my designs with this Poinsettia Die in my blog post here.

For each day of my guest design, I have some design tips at the end of each post.
Here is my card for the Penny Black Guest Design Feature.
For this poinsettia, I wanted to show off the various colors of red and green.
Since the poinsettia is quite large, it was super easy to color each petal/leaf.
I decided to stamp the background with this awesome stamp set called "Joy of Peace".
I chose the classy sentiment from "Peaceful Season".
Since it is Cyber Monday, I strongly encourage you to check out Scrapbook.com.
The delivery and packaging are awesome and the price is comparative.
You can find Penny Black products here with discounted price
AND
You get extra 10% ENTIRE STORE
use code "CYBER2018"
I would love it that you stop by Penny Black Blog to leave me some love!
Thank you for stopping by!



8 comments:
I love poinsettias! Such amazing work!!
Classic beauties!! One could never get enough of Poinsettias. :)
Congratulations on your Penny Black design gig...this card is certainly starting your term beautifully. Elegant, traditional and beautifully colored.
LOVE how you did the backgrounds, Virginia! You've inspired me!
Gorgeous! I love this beautiful poinsettia die!
Happy Cyber Monday!
Such a lovely card! I especially like the pine branches as a background!
So pretty--love the dimension.
Very bright and colorful! Great die makes some gorgeous cards.
Post a Comment