Monday, November 19, 2018

One Layer Christmas Card!

Hello friends!
Before we start today' card, I want you to keep an open mind.
Anything Goes!
s
Leaf Medallion Stamp Set

My inspiration started with the Leaf Medallion stamp set.
After stamping the greens, I thought why don't I turn this into a Christmas card?
Thus, this design came along...

wishing you

I took out the bow from Holiday Bow Stamp Set and it fits nicely right in the middle!

wishing you-001

I stamped the leaves all in the latest green ink pads from Altenew.
Once I stamped 3 sizes of leaves, I stamped the 2nd layer of Holiday Bow right in the middle. 
To cover part of the un-inked area, I colored the open space with Artist Makers.

As an after thought, I could have masked the bow.
 BUT I think I got away without doing the masking part!
 
wishing you

Finally, I gold-embossed the center with Antique Gold Embossing Powder to add a WOW factor. 😀
wishing you

Add Nuvo drops and sequins.
This card is definitely unique and different.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scrapbook.com offers 10% off the entire order (TODAY ONLY)
 with the code "FUNDAY7429" 

Shop HERE
PS:  this is a great offer if you are shopping for BIG items such as die cut machines----HERE
The Platinum 6 Die Cut Machine will be around $94 for US residents (shipping included). 
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The following is a brief videos on my cards with Altenew Stencil.
Classy StripesScallop Builder
 , Feeling Dotty, Step builder, City Scene ,
Flowing Drops , Spring Garden, 
Molded Lines
 

TWO days only (Valid till Nov. 20th, 11:59pm EST)
s
 Shop HERE.

 Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Em said...

I love that card. So different I'm going to have to think about why it works so well.

Purple Princess said...

So very pretty!!

conil said...

Glad you didn't mask that bow because it looks unique, interesting and, oh so, beautiful. What a masterpiece.

Denise Bryant said...

Love the Leaf Medallion stamp set!

Sue D said...

Very pretty and unique. I like the addition of the bow.

Linda BL said...

Love how you mixed two very different stamp sets and came up with a beautiful Christmas card. I would have never thought to put the Leaf Medallion and the bow together. It definitely works!!