Hello friends!
In fact, today's card is the reason why I had this blog banner.
Now it's time for the full reveal of this very inky card!
I am using this great cling stamp set "Sparkles" from Penny Black as my example.
There it is, a very bright card with Alcohol Ink and Alcohol Lift Ink.
I am using this great cling stamp set "Sparkles" from Penny Black as my example.
There it is, a very bright card with Alcohol Ink and Alcohol Lift Ink.

The colors are somewhat random, but the placement is not.
You can totally use any type of color medium for this artsy fartsy design.
I would think watercolor, Distress Ink, Distress Oxide and Watercolor Brush Markers will work beautifully with this design.
I had this the stamp set "Sparkles" in mind while I mixed the alcohol ink with the Blending Solution.
While the colors were not perfectly in line with the ornaments, but the color mix is simply magical.
If you are still shopping...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Simon Says Stamp offers FREE US shipping or $7.99 off international shipping
use code SBS842 (valid on order over $50 ore more)
You can get "Sparkles" here.
TAKE FIVE with order of $5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scrapbook.com
Shop Scrapbook.com HERE
If you are still shopping...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Simon Says Stamp offers FREE US shipping or $7.99 off international shipping
use code SBS842 (valid on order over $50 ore more)
You can get "Sparkles" here.
TAKE FIVE with order of $5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scrapbook.com
Take $10 Off Your Order of $70 or More!
(Code: HOLIDAY2018)
Take $10 off your order! Just spend $70 or more in the Scrapbook.com Store (before shipping) and enter coupon code HOLIDAY2018 during checkout and $10 will be removed from your total. Hurry! This coupon expires Sunday, November 25th at midnight MST.
*Only one coupon code per order and offer excludes gift certificates.
![]() ![]() |
* $10 Off
Coupon expires 11/25/2018 at midnight, MST. Limit one (1) coupon per customer,
per day during the promotional period for all shipped and pick-up orders.
|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blitsy offers....
Free Shipping on orders over $49 (Contiguous US).
Free International Shipping on orders over $100 USD.
Thanks so much for stopping by!







7 comments:
delightful Virginia. Love the bright colours.
Awesome colors on your card! Love it!
Oh so vibrant and colourful. I love it!
Love the magical color mix.
so gorgeous!!
This inky card is so fun!!
OOOOH! just look at that amazing color. Very artistic and vibrant. Good job.
Post a Comment