Hello friends!
I am back with a clean and simple card created with the "With Gratitude" Stamp and die recently released by Altenew.
Shop Altenew here
For today's card you "need" both stamp and die...
| I saw it on Simon Says Stamp Spellbinders WIZARD TAN EMBOSSING MATS |
and the Wizard Tan Embossing Mat (Spellbinders)
I took a simple approach-Rules of Three. I did the dry-embossing first with the embossing mat. After stamping the lovely maple leaves, I made the die cut and arranged them accordingly.
I kept the outline and sentiment brown and keep the theme in neutral.


Simon Says Stamp: Wizard Tan Embossing Mat (Spellbinders), Moonshine Sequins
The Altenew Build-a Flower Poinsettia giveaway, the $20 Gift Card goes to....
- "I bow at your feet, Virginia. You have so much creativity and an eye for all things beautiful. I love visiting you here to see your latest brilliant work of art and for inspiration (oh yes, and for shopping enabling!). Thank you! sue"
Promo code: CARDMAKING
You can find all the latest over Altenew here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
over Simon Says Stamp here (promo code: HARVEST)
We are celebrating Thanksgiving with our family from US and will be visiting my father-in-law in his retirement home. It has been a year with changes (with my mother-in-law's passing in April)...
Nevertheless, we are grateful and blessed.
![]() | I saw it on ALTENEW With Gratitude Stamp & Die Bundle |
| I saw it on Simon Says Stamp Altenew WITH GRATITUDE Clear Stamp Set ALT1885 |
![]() | I saw it on ALTENEW With Gratitude Stamp & Die Bundle |








16 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving Virginia! Love the patterns on the leaves. Gorgeous card.
Love the beautiful fall colors and the textures with the dry-embossed leaf die!
Love this! Great idea.
That's a lovely fall card ! I really love embossed dies.
So pretty! I love the embossed background!
You know how I love dry embossing...so classy and rich looking. Here you've created a lovely tumble of gorgeous leaves...so appropriate with the kraft/brown elements. I'll call it the perfect Fall/Thanksgiving card. Happy Thanksgiving...I know I'm late but I do hope you had a wonderful day of sharing.
What a beautiful CAS card with those embossed leaves on the background.
What a beauty. Clean and bright and LOVELY.
I very much like your sentiment inside the dry embossed maple leaf. Actually, this card sings to me. The dry embossing is spectacular, the maple leafs are stunning. All in all a perfect card.
The embossing on the card is a nice touch. Those leaves are beautiful.
What a pretty little CAS Autumn card!! Happy Thanksgiving!!
This is beautiful, Virginia! I love the embossed leaves, especially around the sentiment. The embossing adds a wonderful touch to this card!
Love the colorful leaves and the embossed background.
Another show-stopper my Friend! and how perfect for this week-end!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and to the family.
Hugs~
Love the mix of embossed and stamped leaves here!
Time is passing too quickly, so apologies for popping in late! Your falling leaves card: oh my stars, Virginia! This one has catapulted to the top spot on my favourite Autumn card of all time! Clean, crisp, plenty of white space and then...those pops-of-colour faceted leaves! Swooning! LOVE this!
Hugs~carol
Post a Comment