Hello friends!
I am popping in with another take with October Card Kit.
The card kit is is sold out, but the Brush Stroke Stamp is still available.

Simon Says Clear Stamps BRUSH STROKE MESSAGES
I decided to kick it up a little notch by using a border die.

Pretty Pink Posh SCALLOP BORDERS 2 Die Set
from: Simon Says Stamp
This card took little time to create....I love creating with Spiral Flower Die
I only needed to make the die cut and emboss the sentiment and that's it!
I love it when the pattern paper makes it easy to create!
If you shop at Simon Says Stamp, do use coupon HARVEST to get $5 off.
In case you are interested..... Altenew's Reflection Scrapbook Collection is 25% off.
Altenew is having their Reflection Scrapbook Collection for 25% off.
This collection is LOADED with gorgeous paper, stamp and die.
THREE days only!!
I am popping in with another take with October Card Kit.
The card kit is is sold out, but the Brush Stroke Stamp is still available.
Simon Says Clear Stamps BRUSH STROKE MESSAGES
I decided to kick it up a little notch by using a border die.
Pretty Pink Posh SCALLOP BORDERS 2 Die Set
from: Simon Says Stamp
This card took little time to create....I love creating with Spiral Flower Die
I only needed to make the die cut and emboss the sentiment and that's it!
I love it when the pattern paper makes it easy to create!
If you shop at Simon Says Stamp, do use coupon HARVEST to get $5 off.
In case you are interested..... Altenew's Reflection Scrapbook Collection is 25% off.
This collection is LOADED with gorgeous paper, stamp and die.
THREE days only!!
use code: SCRAPBOOKING
(click on the photo and shop)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the 9th day of the month, that means Concord & 9th are releasing this month's latest!
You can find out the new release here!
I love the versatility of this bundle!
Bundle consists of Christmas Cheer
Turnabout stamp set
Ribbon Banner die
Blooms Fill-in stamp set
Blooms Fill-In dies
Ornamental stamp set
Ornamental dies,
Trim the Tree stamp set
Trim the Tree dies
Plaid Background stamp
It is $174 value. When you buy this one-click BUNDLE, you'll earn the FREE Merry die too!
I appreciate your support by using these affiliate links for your shopping!
Thanks for stopping by!
The comment feature in this post has been disabled.
You can find out the new release here!
I love the versatility of this bundle!
Bundle consists of Christmas Cheer
Turnabout stamp set
Ribbon Banner die
Blooms Fill-in stamp set
Blooms Fill-In dies
Ornamental stamp set
Ornamental dies,
Trim the Tree stamp set
Trim the Tree dies
Plaid Background stamp
It is $174 value. When you buy this one-click BUNDLE, you'll earn the FREE Merry die too!
I appreciate your support by using these affiliate links for your shopping!
Thanks for stopping by!
The comment feature in this post has been disabled.


