Hello friends!
It's World Cardmaking Day on October 7th and Altenew'd like to celebrate it with a special promotion this weekend!
Click on the photo and enjoy shopping over 100 items including stamps, dies, bundles and more.
Use Promo code: CARDMAKING at checkout.
The following are 15% off from Oct. 6 to Oct. 8th.
It's World Cardmaking Day on October 7th and Altenew'd like to celebrate it with a special promotion this weekend!
Click on the photo and enjoy shopping over 100 items including stamps, dies, bundles and more.
Use Promo code: CARDMAKING at checkout.
The following are 15% off from Oct. 6 to Oct. 8th.
![]() | I saw it on ALTENEW Oct. 6-Oct 8 Only |
![]() | I saw it on ALTENEW Blissful Bud Stamp & Die Bundle |
![]() | I saw it on ALTENEW Oct. 6-Oct 8 Only |
and many more....
The comment feature in this post has been disabled.
edit: GIVEAWAY---> if you use THIS VERY LINk (from start to finish) make an Altenew purchase over $200 ( US shipping is FREE with $200 order), please private message me (becr8ive2@gmail.com) with your order no. to verify it. I have a $15 Simon Says Stamp Gift Card for you. First come, first serve!
Offer expires at 11:59pm, Oct. 8, EST. One winner only.
edit: GIVEAWAY---> if you use THIS VERY LINk (from start to finish) make an Altenew purchase over $200 ( US shipping is FREE with $200 order), please private message me (becr8ive2@gmail.com) with your order no. to verify it. I have a $15 Simon Says Stamp Gift Card for you. First come, first serve!
Offer expires at 11:59pm, Oct. 8, EST. One winner only.
Thanks for stopping by!




