Hello friends!
Today's card is consisted of assorted leftover pieces from other projects.
I call it "eclectic" style!
Here are the stamps I used.
(All links are highlighted. Simply click on image for more details )
(All links are highlighted. Simply click on image for more details )
So, I came up with this....
Can you see there is all sorts of shapes going on?
There are also two stamp sets that I used.
It took me some time to find placement for each odd piece and made them fit.
What I love about this card are the silver-embossing and inking behind the vellum heart....
Other than that, this card is pretty straight forward.
If you like how I used these products and want to purchase them, I 'd appreciate that you shop through my affiliate links at no additional cost to you.
That way, I know that you see and appreciate my postings.๐
That way, I know that you see and appreciate my postings.๐
Use promo code "HARVEST" to get $5 off over Simon Says Stamp..
Also.... this hot item is back in stock over Concord and 9th.
![]() | BACK IN STOCK! Blooms Fill-In BUNDLE — $36 Bundle of Blooms Fill-In stamp set and Blooms Fill-In dies |
October Release is also back in stock here. (shipping is free for U.S. orders over $60)
Lastly, the Make and Take session at the ScrapFest Creative Festival was a success!
I am proud how it turned out as I have less than a week to prep for this event. BIG thanks to Dr. John for chauffeuring, taking photos and keeping tracks of the giveaways... etc!
Look at all the happy crafters!

Thanks for stopping by!





12 comments:
Congratulations on your successful Make and Take. Everybody's cards look lovely. And speaking of lovely, the featured eclectic card is amazing. Your left over elements look so cohesive and gorgeous. I, too, love the inking and the silver on the central heart. Crushing on that sprightly silver thread you used to attach the beautiful tag, too.
Love your eclectic card ... the mix of stamps and colours is gorgeous.
What a great card!! I love the vellum heart, the way you used the embossing on this and the silver thread. So fab!! Looks like a fun time in the photo!!
Great combo of elements. Virginia, & I'm glad you had a successful event!!
Stunning combination of the different elements. Looks like you had fun at your make'n'take.
Beautiful collage of elements and colors Virginia.... Great photo, looks like everyone had a fun time....
Beautiful eclectic card! I love all the shapes you used and the soft blended colours - amazing ๐. It looks like everyone had fun at the Make and Take Session, they all look very happy Crafters! Wishing you a happy new week! J ๐
p.s. thanks for your lovely comments on my blog too! J x
Love the stars!
Great design with all of these shapes.
Your card making group looks like they were all happy and pleased with all you shared with them. Wonderful!
Your card truly shows your creative mind. I love the heart, love the entire sentiment your card says both in words and creativity. The colors, the joy, the little stars and the larger stars and the brings it all together. Brilliant!!!
Your "leftovers card" is very pretty !! Nobody would guess.
I like that sentiment, this is a terrific card! All of those smiles says everyone had a great time!!
Post a Comment