Hello friends!
I am popping in to share a project with you.

For the berries, I added Red Sequins to the larger dots and applied Nuvo Pink Champagne.
The sequin berries instantly lighten up the card and add pops of colors! Because it is so simple, I colored the die cut berries and leaves and adhered them near the sentiment.
And oh...the sentiment is from this darling set.

Simon Says Clear Stamps MERRY AND BRIGHT
*coupon code is not valid for card kit
Act fast if you do not subscribe, this kit is going to be popular!
Use coded "HARVEST" to shop
"Make Spirits Bright" here.
see the latest here.
Also, it's the last day to get 15% off Stencils and Inks Sprays!
Code: SAVE15
Thanks for stopping by!
You can check out the entire release "Make Spirits Bright" here.
I just got this die in the mail the other day.
While creating, I found a simple yet sophisticated approach with the die.
I ran the die through my old Cuttlebug twice to create more than just a border.
You can even create an entire panel with this die...that would be cool, too!
I just got this die in the mail the other day.
While creating, I found a simple yet sophisticated approach with the die.
I ran the die through my old Cuttlebug twice to create more than just a border.
You can even create an entire panel with this die...that would be cool, too!

For the berries, I added Red Sequins to the larger dots and applied Nuvo Pink Champagne.
The sequin berries instantly lighten up the card and add pops of colors! Because it is so simple, I colored the die cut berries and leaves and adhered them near the sentiment.
And oh...the sentiment is from this darling set.
Simon Says Clear Stamps MERRY AND BRIGHT
| I saw it on Simon Says Stamp Card Kit of The Month NOVEMBER 2017 KIND FLOWERS CK1117 |
*coupon code is not valid for card kit
Act fast if you do not subscribe, this kit is going to be popular!
Use coded "HARVEST" to shop
"Make Spirits Bright" here.
see the latest here.
Also, it's the last day to get 15% off Stencils and Inks Sprays!
Code: SAVE15
Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:
Very pretty Virginia. Love the way you have used the die on this one. It looks amazing
That's such a great CAS Christmas spirit card !
Looks so pretty, Jo x
Oh Virginia, this is so sweet, what a great card and idea. TFS!
Cute border. I like the addition of the sequins.
Perhaps I am a 'simple' person....whatever.....your card sings to me both in its simplicity yet truly wonderful message as well as design.
Hope this wasn't too fiddly. So very glad you did it, though. It's so pretty and you attention to detail, as always, is exceptional.
So clever and super cute!
You made a bright and cheerful card, Virginia. Love the bits of sparkle!
What a great looking Christmas card!! I love the sequins and Nuvo drops as berries.
This is a darling CAS card!
CAS and love the double border!
So sweet! I love the added sequins!
Post a Comment