Hello friends!
I popping in with some specials and promotions.
I popping in with some specials and promotions.
Altenew is having a 15% off on ALL KITS and COLLECTIONS.
Today is the last day!
Today is the last day!
with code TAKE15OFF
(click the image to shop)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This month’s card kit is awesome!
You might want to get it while sullies last!
(not valid with coupon)
This month’s card kit is awesome!
You might want to get it while sullies last!
(not valid with coupon)
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can find out the new release from Concord & 9th here!
I love the versatility of this bundle!
It is $174 value.
When you buy this one-click BUNDLE, you'll earn the FREE Merry die too!
With order over $60, this Merry die is FREE! I appreciate your support by using these affiliate links for your shopping!
Thanks for stopping by! ~The comment feature in this post has been disabled~ |


