Hello friends!
Build-a-Flower Poinsettia Clear Stamp and Die Set from: Simon Says Stamp
Build-a-Flower Poinsettia from Altenew
Another option is that you can also get the inks from Altenew.

Build-A-Flower: Poinsettia & Ink Bundle
from: ALTENEW
I am back with my 3rd take with the latest Build-a Flower Poinsettia.
Another option is that you can also get the inks from Altenew.
Build-A-Flower: Poinsettia & Ink Bundle
from: ALTENEW
I am back with my 3rd take with the latest Build-a Flower Poinsettia.
This card has some dimensions, but the layering is kept fairly minimum.
Ding---> use a Post-It note or Washi Tape and cover the edges. This way, you get this invisible border. It creates a define border without adding the bulk.
I love the details from the outline stamp and decided to use it to stamp the background.
This is simple stamping....because this stamp is just that amazing.
I used Cherry Blossom Mini /Oval ink and layered them from lightest to the darkest.
Here is the link to Simon Says Stamp (just back in stock)!
I did, however, embossed the outline with Antique Gold and that seem to make the image pop even more. The Tonic Nuvo Golden Droplets are the perfect touches.
I hope that you find this post helpful and inspiring.
All products I used are highlighted like this.
Shop Simon Says Stamp, use code "HARVEST" to get $5 off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Altenew is having their Reflection Scrapbook Collection for 25% off
You can find out the new release here!Thanks for stopping by!
All products I used are highlighted like this.
Shop Simon Says Stamp, use code "HARVEST" to get $5 off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Altenew is having their Reflection Scrapbook Collection for 25% off
use code: SCRAPBOOKING
(click on the photo and shop)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the 9th day of the month, that means Concord & 9th are releasing this month's latest!You can find out the new release here!Thanks for stopping by!




12 comments:
beautiful card Virginia and love that tip for creating a border
Your card is ethereal! The soft image reinforced with an actual flower is simply beautiful. Thanks for the idea of creating a border.
Elegant card! Beautiful poinsettia set!
Can't decide if I love this stamp set with or without several layers...it's elegant and fine just as you've shown it here. I think I might prefer it this way. The background really showcases the bloom beautifully and that sentiment is perfect.
I like the outline poinsettias you added in the background. This is a beautiful card Virginia. The focal bloom is amazing!
So beautiful Virginia!
Very pretty poinsettia card. I like the background stamping.
Absolutely STUNNING!
The background stamping is so lovely and subtle. The poinsettia looks fabulous.
So pretty, Virginia! Love the gold touches!
Oh my ! That card is so fabulous !
Such a beautiful card! I love that set!
Post a Comment