Hello friends!
Just a quick post about some shopping info. here in this blog.
I am now affiliated with Spellbinders!
When I started with card-making actively in 2008, Spellbinders was my go-to source for dies.
I love the quality and their fine designs.
When I started with card-making actively in 2008, Spellbinders was my go-to source for dies.
I love the quality and their fine designs.
The following are some products I thought might interest you...
You can simply click on the photo and it will take you right to the source.

Card Creator Poppies Pocket Card (A2) Etched Dies

Card Creator Poppies Pocket Card (A2) Etched Dies
Here is the DEAL of the day!
Check out the awesome SALES aisle here

Shapeabilities Inspire Our House Etched Dies ($3.49)
from: Spellbinders The following items are some of the many sales items...
from: Spellbinders ($24.99 $7.99)
($19.99 $6.99)
![]() | I saw it on Spellbinders ($3.99) Shapeabilities Create A Camellia Etched Dies |
You can see the latest arrivals here.
Hope you have fun looking/shopping through the highlighted affiliate links.
I appreciate your support.
The comment feature in this post has been disabled.
Thanks for stopping by!
I appreciate your support.
The comment feature in this post has been disabled.
Thanks for stopping by!







