Hello friends!
I am popping in with a post about using this awesome die from Altenew.
It is designed to line up the inside of the envelope.
from: ALTENEW
Shop Simon Says Stamp here
This die set has so much to offer. I only used the star die.
I started out with die cutting the stars right in the middle of the tag.
Normally I would die cut it on the edge, but I thought it would be nice to try something different.
Once I did that, I layered another piece of card stock underneath.
I added some textures with Silver embossing paste.
Faber-Castell SILVER TEXTURE LUXE Metallic Paste
(note: I have tried other silver embossing paste. But this silver embossing has great texture and shine. It lasts and does not dry up like the others)
and
Halftone Stencil (shop Altenew here, Simon Says Stamp here)
I think Halftone Stencil is my all time favorite stencil... just saying.
I also used Darice Sparkle Tape (Silver) to die cut the stars. The sentiment is from Night Before Christmas.
I think I barely touched the surface for the Envelope Liner Die Set.
Have you checked out the new release from Altenew?
You can see my post here.
Find out the latest over Altenew here.
I also just got these ink cubes

Altenew RAINBOW PRISM 6 Mini Ink Pad Set
and

Altenew SOFT PASTEL 6 Mini Ink Pad Set
Shop Altenew's Poinsettia and Pine special here.
Shop the latest over Simon says Stamp here.
( promo code "HARVEST" will take $5 off your order!!)
Thanks for stopping by!
Halftone Stencil (shop Altenew here, Simon Says Stamp here)
I think Halftone Stencil is my all time favorite stencil... just saying.
I also used Darice Sparkle Tape (Silver) to die cut the stars. The sentiment is from Night Before Christmas.
I think I barely touched the surface for the Envelope Liner Die Set.
Have you checked out the new release from Altenew?
You can see my post here.
Find out the latest over Altenew here.
I also just got these ink cubes
Altenew RAINBOW PRISM 6 Mini Ink Pad Set
and
Altenew SOFT PASTEL 6 Mini Ink Pad Set
I will be using them for today's "Make and Take" at the ScrapFest Creative Festival.
Shop Altenew's Poinsettia and Pine special here.
Shop the latest over Simon says Stamp here.
( promo code "HARVEST" will take $5 off your order!!)
Thanks for stopping by!


9 comments:
Love this ....the color combination and the additional texturing you added...simply makes it stand one..Super gorgeous
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Clever girl...and such a lovely tag. Like the way you've use the stencil. Good to know there's an embossing paste that doesn't dry up, too.
Those stencils are wonderful and you put them to good use. Very pretty tag, love the paste and I agree the 'half tone' stencil is excellent. Hope your day is wonderful.
such a gorgeous tag Virginia.
Super cute Virginia, I do love me a pretty tag! LOL
Pretty star tag using this Altenew die set.
Very nice!
This is a gorgeous tag !
Wonderful texture on this!
Post a Comment