Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)
This week the challenge is...
Christmas
We are using Penny Black products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-)
For my project, I am using three Penny Black products.
Snowy Perch
Snowflake Frame Die
Ornamental Branch
(sentiment only)
I love using the spotlighting technique and sort of add my own color twist to it.
Christmas
We are using Penny Black products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-)
For my project, I am using three Penny Black products.
Snowy Perch
Snowflake Frame Die
Ornamental Branch
(sentiment only)
I love using the spotlighting technique and sort of add my own color twist to it.
I then colored the bird image in the smaller square die with details. All was colored with Distress Oxside. The added stitching (DMC Thread) makes the card looks more homespun and warm.
I love using Wink of Stella (Clear) as my paint brush and did all the coloring with it and
Distress Oxside ( Cracked Pistachio, Broken China, Faded Jeans, Coral Berry and Vintage Photo, Fossilized Amber, Fired Brick).
As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
Do you use Instagram ? If so please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
I hope you check out the DT's work! I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Thanks for stopping by!






14 comments:
What a beautiful mix of Penny Black products, V, in your soft lovely style! Love this bird!
Virginia, you've achieved such a soft, vintage look to this card. It's lovely to look at with the mix of beautiful colors you've used.
Gorgeous card Virginia :-) the bird is adorable and I love the background and die cut frame, the whole design is so cute!! :-)
luv
Lols x x x
This is lovely, the colours are so pretty and love how you have used the die x
What an amazing combo of products Virginia!
The resulting card is enchanting and so perfect for the season ;-)
Beautiful colors, your card is colorful to the max. A truly lovely Christmas card.
Beautiful! I really love your watercoloring!
I really need to get busy and try this technique. You always do it so beautifully and the shimmery colors must be spectacular in real life. This card is so pretty and, since I'm partial to birds, I just love it.
Stunning scene, Virginia! I love how you colored the bird!! : )
*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!
Oh wow Virginia this is so pretty! You've used such unexpected colors with a fabulous result. It's soft and dreamy!
Pretty bird in the frame, Virginia! Just love the colors!!
So beautiful!!
Very sweet with this bird. I like how you added stitching.
This is such a fabulous card !!
Post a Comment