Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Christmas Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)
This week the challenge is...
Thinking of You
Thinking of You
We are using Memory box products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-)
For my project, I used this little house die called "Snowy Cabin"
This die is only $4.99, but the design and details it gives is amazing! I know there must be more ways of using this die, but this was the first time I used it. I only wish there are more hours in the day and abundant Neenah card stock that I could use ...to do all my kind of stamping and die cutting ....sorry, I digress!
After I did the die cut, I trim off the upper part, so it would be just the house AND ground. I created the "sky" on a piece of card stock and made sure my ink-blending's smudges won't show.
The Big Greetings from Simon Says Stamp is prefect for this.
The "snow" you see are: White Pico Embellisher (sky), Nuvo Silver Moondust (ground) and Nuvo Simply White (ground).
If you can see the subtle silver outlines of the paths.... We R Memory Keepers HeatWave was used here.
We R Memory Keepers HEATWAVE PEN Tool Starter Kit 662586
As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
Do you use Instagram ? If so please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
I hope you check out the DT's work! I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Thanks for stopping by!






15 comments:
So pretty and love the foiling !
Hope you finger is better xxx
Such a pretty background with a rustic looking red cabin. So pretty!
Super cute card Virginia :-) the little cabin is adorable and I love the snowfall background and foiled details, the whole design is gorgeous :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Sweet sentiment and scene.
Oh my word Virginia, this is absolutely WONDERFUL!
This is clever...that sweet little cabin and using the heat tool for the ground is brilliant.
This die is charming. Your card sure looks like snow and blue skies with the wonderful red house. Enchanting.
so simple but so charming!
This is adorable Virginia!
I love this snowy scene, Virginia. The details are amazing.
Your card is a lovely winter scene card ! So sweet.
Darling little cabin, Virginia - just love how you've colored it!!
Hi Virginia! It's cool to see the heat wave in action! This card is such a cozy scene. You matched the perfect sentiment to accompany it. : )
*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!
What a sweet little die, V! Love your softly shaded background, too!
Your card is super cute Virginia! Love the "snow" you added on too. Hugs, Gwendolyn
Post a Comment