Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the photo inspiration Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)
This week the challenge is...
Anything Goes
Anything Goes
We are using Wplus9 products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-)
For my project, I used Botanical Bunch Clear Stamp and Basic Greetings Die
I love stamping and creating my own flower bouquet and that is how I did it.
It is always a good idea to start with the largest floral image and gradually build up the bouquet with smaller stamps. I used all Distress Oxide for this project.
Here is the close-up. I also used White Pico Emblellisher to add some accents. You can see the tiny dots from this photo.
This is my 1st post for the day.
For Altenew October release, please scroll to the next post.
As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
Do you use Instagram ? If so please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
I hope you check out the DT's work! I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Thanks for stopping by!





14 comments:
What a pleasing design, Virginia! I need to start stamping with my oxides!
Beautiful card .... love the positioning and layout of the stamp.
Just love all the florals springing from the corner, Virginia - gorgeous colors!!
Gorgeous ! The colours are so pretty and love the details xxx
Gorgeous stamping and your details are just beautiful, Virginia! Thanks so much for your inspiration...as always!
Wow! Such beautiful coloring and the colors themselves are so striking on this image.
Pretty floral card!
so pretty Virginia
Love the pretty colors and the dots.
Lovely card!
That's such a lovely card !
A very beautiful card Virginia
Jo x
stunningly beautiful !
Beautiful floral card.
luv
Debby
Post a Comment