Hello friends!
I am back to share my 2nd card with Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit (too bad that it is sold out now).
Delicious colors, right?
Delicious colors, right?
Well, I have nothing to do with the color choice...except I added one color--Mint Candy!
I adore that Spiral Flower Die.
Thanks to the card kit, color combo is very manageable!
I adore that Spiral Flower Die.
Thanks to the card kit, color combo is very manageable!
I think this stamp set is every stamper's arsenal.
It makes a great background and it really add colors to any design that you might have in mind.
I really like this stamp set "Brush Stroke Messages"

I could have embossed the sentiment with Steel Navy Embossing Powder (included in the kit).
This time, I took a short cut and stamped it in Navy Blue ink.
#2 Melissa Friedrich said...
- "Beautiful cards, I love the dry embossed trees, the pretty leaves and fun speech bubbles and my favorite of this release the Peace on Earth. Love your card with that and yes, I guessed that one was yours in the sneak peek blog hop photo!"
💚----> my monthly $15 Altenew Gift Card goes to....
"Such beautiful cards, Virginia! Love the grey leaves! I can see I need
to add that ink to my next order.
Thanks for all the inspiration."
Congratulations, Melissa and Patt! Please e-mail me to claim your prize!
Simon Says Stamp now carries all the new Altenew products.
Get them here while they are in stock!
Use promo code "HARVEST" to get $5 off.
I will be doing a Stamp Focus feature on ""Peace on Earth", so please stay tuned.
And don't forget that Altenew just released their Build-a-Flower Poinsettia yesterday!
(shop Altenew here, shop Simon Says Stamp here).
If you find my posts useful, please consider using my highlighted affiliate links to make your purchase. This will not cost you additionally. I so appreciate your support.
Thank you for stopping by!





15 comments:
Very nice work thanks for sharing
gorgeous Virginia. You are such a talented lady and it's awesome to see your beautiful projects
love that card. that background is gorgeous
Your cards are always so beautiful Virginia, the poinsettia set is gorgeous!
Congratulations to your winners!
Very pretty colors and congrats to the winners.
I love the first card!!
Love this card with the cute flower die cut and that stamp set has everything to make a beautiful card. Enjoy your day, Virginia.
Love to see your creations from this kit...I've become obsessed with mine. For some reason this one really appeals to me. Simply adore what you did and the mint ink looks awesome on your card. Just beautiful.
I love that beautiful card you made.
Unique colors make a unique card. The 'spiral' flowers are wonderful, a card full of joy.
Fab cards, Virginia - you're really making the most of that kit!!
Gorgeous colors, especially with your addition of mint! I scrolled down to see what I've missed and you have so many wonderful creations, Virginia! It's always fun to come over here to visit!
I absolutely love the Build-a-Poinsettia set; and your cards are lovely. I have collected quite a few poinsettia images; because I love them so much; this will have to be added to my wish list, too.
Marvelous card Virginia!!
Congratulations to the winners !
Post a Comment