Saturday, October 20, 2018

Altenew Stamp Focus (One Stamp, 3 Cards)

Hello friends!
It is my turn to share the Stamp Focus feature over Altenew Card Blog
That means, I used one stamp set to create 3 cards! 

Peace Love Joy Stamp & Die Bundle
 

I am sharing 3 projects with one of the finest stamps set from our October release.  The 4'x6' clear stamp set "Peace Love Joy" comes with the iconic homespun Christmas images. The Peace Love Joy Stamp & Die Bundle makes it fun and easy to create!

 Here is the card that I shared a few days ago....

Happy Holidays (3)

Today's feature.
Altenew-PeaceLoveJoy-Virginia#1

I actually came up with many ways of using this stamp set and now I am sharing my favorites with you.
Altenew-PeaceLoveJoy-Virginia#2

By following the insert from the packaging, I stamped the images with the lighter shade of colors (Mountain Mist, Teal Cave, Blush and Vineyard Berry).

To add a bit of shine, I embossed the snowflake in Antique Silver Embossing Powder and colored the heart with Artist Markers Set C (Crimson)!
Altenew-PeaceLoveJoy-Virginia#3
I then assembled them with silver strings and popped them up over the pattern paper from Celebrate You Kit.

Altenew-PeaceLoveJoy-Virginia #7

I also love how Altenew's Parchment Card Stock provides the instant warmth and cozy feel to the overall design. Since I love the snowflake image so much, I stamped the background with Cool Summer Night Oval Set.

Altenew-PeaceLoveJoy-Virginia #8

The sentiment from "Classic Alphabet" really takes the card to another level. The word "JOY" was created with white "Emboss Resist" with the snowflake and Altenew Watercolor Brush Markers.

Altenew-PeaceLoveJoy-Virginia #9

My last card is a clean and simple one.  A bit of silver embossing, die-cutting and Washi Tape (Watercolor Nebula) will do the job!

Altenew-PeaceLoveJoy-Virginia#4


First, I applied the Watercolor Nebula to the Classic Crest Solar White card stock and trimmed it to 4 3/4" x 5 3/4".  Then I positioned the star die from "Peace Love Joy" Die Set and made the die cut.  I white-embossed sentiment from "Blessings" to the Washi Tape and that worked like a charm!

Altenew-PeaceLoveJoy-Virginia #5

With the star cut out in place, I positioned the stamp and embossed the star in Antique Silver Crisp EP. I colored the fine details of the star with Artist Markers and this card is done!  The Watercolor Nebula piece was popped up with foam tape. This little detail took the design to another dimensions!

Altenew-PeaceLoveJoy-Virginia #6

  I hope today's cards with "Peace Love Joy" inspire you. I bet you now have more creative ideas swimming in your head at the end of this post!
s


Please don't forge that my monthly $15 Altenew Gift Certificate giveaway are in effect!
Make sure you comment in all of my Altenew's post here and Altenew Card Blog for a chance to win! The more you comment, the more chances to win!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can find out about the LATEST sales from Altenew HERE
s
TODAY ONLY!

FREE US SHIPPNG--->FREESHIP2

$5 OFF Shipping---->FIVEOFF

24 hours only, enjoy FREE US shippping with code (see above)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FREE Gift (White Decorative Frame, valued at $6) from Oct. 20-21
with EVERY Order

Thank you and have a JOYful day!
*All products used are listed below with affiliate links.
Please use any of the following links for your shopping~
Thank you for your support!

12 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful cards with this set! The snowflake card is my fave!

conil said...

You're getting full use out of this sweet stamp set. Hard to say which one I like (or love) more.

Maria Giselle B. said...

It is always a treat to have more than one use or design from a stamp set. My fave among your cards is the last one. Not only do I love washi tapes. I also love galaxy backgrounds.-Maria Giselle B.

Vikki H said...

Well you've convinced me that this is a versatile stamp/die set! Love the variety of your cards and techniques. The washi tape is awesome!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Great job.

cghundley said...

Love the colors on
your cards and the
washi tape is wonderful.
Carla from Utah

Dawn T said...

fabulous Virginia. It's so cool to see a set being used in so many different ways. I love them all.

Sue D said...

Wonderful variety of cards!

Terri (blindstamper) said...

They are all lovely, but I love the watercolor nebula one the best...so original.

Linda BL said...

The cards are so pretty! I especially love the one with JOY. It is nice to see so many ideas for a stsmp set.

Patti H. said...

Gorgeous cards, Virginia! Love, love, love the beautiful Joy card & your use of that awesome washi tape is perfect. Thanks for sharing!

Purple Princess said...

I love the joy card!!