Hello friends!
Thank you kindly for leaving me really sweet comments on the BAF Blog Hop.
I truly appreciate that you stopped by!
Thank you kindly for leaving me really sweet comments on the BAF Blog Hop.
I truly appreciate that you stopped by!
The random. org picked
- Loving the partial die-cut idea! Really makes it stand out.
Don't forget that.... There are some great new release that are still available.
$7 off International shipping--->code SHIP7OFF
Shop NEW items HERE
Shop SALES items HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Simon Says Stamp offers a FREE gift with purchase over $75.
use code : TREAT357
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spellbinders Clearance here
Selected Spellbinders Card Kit is up to 50% off.
Click here or below
I love this treat box as it is the easiest one to create and also the prettiest one!

Self-Latching Domed Treat Box- Large Die of the Month Club
from: Spellbinders / FSJ
Thank you so much for stopping by!
The comment feature in this post has been disabled.




