Tuesday, October 16, 2018

SALES--->20% off Stamping

Just an FYI....

seamless focal point
Bamboo Rose (Altenew)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scrapbook.com offers 20% off ---->here

SAVE 20% to 50% on All Stamping Supplies

Shop today and SAVE 20% to 50% on every single item in Stamping category! That's OVER 6,000 items you save BIG on! This stupendous stamping sale ends Thursday, October 18th at midnight PST, so shop now for the best selection!
Shop Stamping Now!

(including Distress Oxide--best price I have seen so far!)
s

 Here are my cards that I created with some of the stamps (listed below)
Altenew_Under_the_Cherry_Tree_Virginia #3
Under the Cherry Blossom (Altenew)

you are amazing!
Bamboo Rose (Altenew)

thank you
Adore You (Altenew)

when snow falls nature listens
Winter Time (Hero Arts)


Thanks
Poppy Gem (Penny Black)
I am also linking the BEST deals that I spotted.

Don't forget to add THIS FREE stamp to your cart while checking out!

Thanks for stopping by!
The comment feature in this post has been disabled.