Friday, October 26, 2018

Snow Trails Cling Stamp

Hello friends!

I am popping in to share a wintery scene card today.
Penny Black - Christmas - Cling Mounted Rubber Stamps - Snow Trails
Penny Black - Christmas - Cling Mounted Rubber Stamps - Snow Trails
Shop Simon Says Stamp here

Isn't this scene stamp beautiful?
I am quite inspired by this scene stamp since the design of this stamp is quite the regular winter scene in my neck of the woods.

I got inky and this is how I interpret it.

DSC_0086

I stamped the images with Distress Oxide. It's hard to see how I could use the square ink pad and applied inks to the tiny spots. However, I must say that..... yes you can!
peace love joy

This is not the easiest kind of stamp if you want multiple colors.
If you go for the monochromatic theme, this stamp will not disappoint you!
PeaceLoveJoy

I have done this type of cards many times before, so I won't bother to list the instructions.
However, if you still like watch the how-to, please refer to my You Tube video (see here).

Peace Love Joy (2)

Hope you enjoy today's card!
There is a wide selection of wintery stamps from Penny Black, you can find them here over

Scrapbook.com here
Simon Says Stamp here
s

If you are shopping over Simon Says Stamp, you can use code "TRICKY" to get a special discount.
This applies to order over $75 or more.
This is a good chance if you are getting the latest Distress Oxide.

You can find more Penny Black products over Scrapbook.com here
s
  Don't forget to enter my Spellbinders Giveaway (see top right side banners)!

Thank you for stopping by!

10 comments:

Sue D said...

Beautiful scene!

Linda BL said...

What a peaceful, serene scene you have created. It is lovely. The distress inks are perfect for this stamp.

Tracey Magner said...

Hi Virginia, Oh what a Beautiful card, it reminds me of how I grew up, up north in the winter the cold, just brings back a lot of great memories. The colors just bring out the scene so beautifully, thanks for a really great post today that brought back some great memories. Enjoy your upcoming weekend, hugs.

conil said...

What beauty and serenity you've created here, Virginia. Perfect to bring some peace to the recipient's heart.

Purple Princess said...

Such a beautiful scene!!

Dana M said...

Absolutely stunning card Virginia!

Denise Bryant said...

Love this gorgeous scene! Beautiful stamp!

Harriet said...

So lovely and serene! Your card is beautiful!

Cindy C. said...

Wow love how it turned out!

Louise H. said...

I love the water coloring on your card. So lovely.