Hello friends!
I am back with a quick post about a card with "hidden message".
The card was stamped with Blooming Branches.
The card was stamped with Blooming Branches.

Blooming Branches Stamp & Die Bundle
I started out with stamping the images to create a floral background.
Once I am happy with the stamping, I took out HB from Classic Alphabet and positioned the dies.
So, here comes that extra something something.....
BEFORE I ran it through the die cut machine. I adhered a piece of Pixel Washi Tape
at the bottom of the die.
I added two extra additional dies under each alphabet and put all the pieces back.
I want to emphasize the sentiment, so I decided to stamp "Happy Birthday" with Trigonometry.
That sentiment from that particular set makes my heart sing! 😍
That sentiment from that particular set makes my heart sing! 😍
Hope today's post inspired you and is helpful.
~~~updated on Oct. 31st~~~~
Click here or banner to shop
ALSO, receive Epoxy Buttons and Wood Veneer with every order!
Click here or banner for SALES!
Scrapbook.com offers FREE US Shipping 3 days only only!
Click here use code: FREEFALL8
For international shipping ($6 off) , use code: SAVEFALL8
Today you get FREE standard shipping on any order of $60 (or more).
Shop for any items you want in the Scrapbook.com Store then enter coupon
code FREEFALL8 during checkout. All shipping costs will be removed from your order.* Expires November 1st at midnight PST.
*Please note: If you are using another shipping option (not standard) you can still enjoy some savings! Enter code SAVEFALL8 at checkout to get $6 off instead!
You can now find Altenew products over Scrapbook.com here (or links below)
Expires November 1st at midnight PST.
Thanks for stopping by!







6 comments:
totally amazing Virginia. Love the way you added the tape at the bottom of the die cuts.
Very pretty design.
Very pretty Birthday card. Some lucky recipient is going to love it.
I love the letters!
Very pretty.
Great alpha set! Love the Blooming Branches set also!
Post a Comment