Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Watercolor... A Little!

Hello friends!
I am popping with a quick share about watercoloring.
For my card, I used 
from: ALTENEW

I made this card a while ago over Instagram Story. 
I appreciate you

It may look like it takes some time to watercolor.
But it really did not take much time.
I appreciate you-002

The hardest part in the coloring? Let it dry between each small area! 
You can use a heat gun to dry, but I enjoy coloring in between each section and let the water and color all soaked in and take its own course.

I appreciate you-001
This stamp set is great for any type of coloring. 
You can stamp a few pages to create coloring pages for holiday gift-giving!   

Use code USFREE for US order over $100.
The Build-a-Flower Sets are on sale: Magnolia, Hibiscus, Gardenia Ink and Bundle
s

I hope that you find some inspiration in today's post!
Don't forget to enter my TWO $15 Altenew Gift Card giveaway
and Spellbinders Die Giveaway (see top right side banner)!
 I love your comments!
Thank you for stopping by!

13 comments:

Marianne said...

I agree with Purple Princess: very pretty indeed!

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Very pretty and beautifully coloured!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful card! Love the stamp set you used and your pretty watercoloring! Great colors!

conil said...

This looks like you spent hours painting it. It's just glorious.

Harriet said...

This is a lovely card. I enjoy watercolors very much. Good hint....let dry, boy is that hard to master.

Sue D said...

Beautiful colors and love this stamp set.

Cindy C. said...

So pretty!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I just love this!

Tracey Magner said...

Hi Virginia, LOVE your card, just so GORGEOUS!!! Love the colors, so beautiful together, I wish I could watercolor I have tried so many times just can't get it to come out pretty, oh well I will not give up YOU inspire me!!!!
Just an F.Y.I. I was shopping just now on Scrapbooking.com and wanted to let you know that the code you have listed has expired, it did not work, just thought I would let you know, Thanks and have a great evening. Hugs Tracey

Linda BL said...

Absolutely love your water coloring with the Needlework Motif stamp set.
Your color choices are perfect!!

cghundley said...

Terrific coloring and
love the Needlework
Motif stamp set!
Carla from Utah

Dawn T said...

what a pretty card Virginia. It's a great stamp set and looks great with the watercolouring.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

You are remarkable! I love the inspiration and how many colors you choose to add to each gorgeous project and their color combos! Great to push me to try new things!